Many a times you do not realize it but your diet consists of a lot of Sodium. This chemical interferes with your physiology so that you end up having puffy fingers and toes on certain mornings and your jeans feel a tad bit snug than they should. This is the result of water weight caused by excessive sodium in your food. Thus you can make health choices by which your water weight will lessen down and that will alter considerably making you feel light.
Tips to Reduce Water Weight
1. Drink plenty of water. Though it sounds clichéd, but to reduce water weight you need to drink water in plenty. The water increases metabolism, washing away all the toxins and extra fat that tend to accumulate in your body. Your regular intake of water makes you feel less hungry and you stop intermediate snacking.
Photo Credit By: hijabchicblog.com
2. Eat often but eat light. You need to have a proper breakfast, a sumptuous lunch, an afternoon fruit snack and a healthy light dinner. That means you need to space out your meals and eat in a way so that your body can digest the food. Do not fast the entire day and have a cheese bacon burger at night. That will just increase the sodium portion and add to your water weight.
3. Sleep well – at least 7 hours a day. Life is tough and fast for everyone but that does not give you an excuse to exert your body. You need to sleep well so that your body rests and gets the energy to start afresh the next day. Sleep deprivation causes bad food habits and increases weight.
4. Try having herbal products like green tea. It not only is fat free but has components that melt away fat. This is also another way of taking water into your body. The advantage is that the water has nutrients that help in weight loss.
Photo Credit By: jonworldside.files.wordpress.com
5. Eat lots of yogurt to lose water weight. Apart from this function, yogurt also helps in promoting the breed of good bacteria that aids in digestion and reduces gas and bloating.
6. It might sound surprising but its true that diuretics, cola drinks, mild laxatives, coffee and tea drains out excess water from the body. Keep sipping them in small amounts throughout the day.
7. Parsley juice is known to be a great natural remedy to get rid from water weight. Its diuretic effect helps you in this aspect. Take a handful of parsley leaves and let it boil well; strain it for ten minutes and drink.
8. If you are in a work out regime make sure that you hit that regularly. That helps to reduce water weight as your body gets accustomed to the process. You need to make sure that you have the conviction to work out each day as sweating is also a temporary but effective way to lose water weight.