There are several features of the miracle suit that help shape and slim a woman’s body, by highlighting the positives and undermining the negatives of her form:
- The Miracle suit has a deep neckline which helps to accentuate the cleavage, calling attention to the upper body and drawing attention away from the problem areas, namely the butt. Also the deeper neckline elongates the neck and slims the torso.
- The clever use of body firming material in the suit, helps to nip in the waist giving the illusion of a smaller waist and a curvier body.
- The high cut leg line of the swim suit helps to give the illusion of longer legs.
- The leg openings are comfortably structured so as to fit even those among us with the heavier butts. It does not cut into the skin like other one piece suits tend to do.
- With the one piece becoming more popular and acceptable recently, women who would not be caught dead in a two piece are venturing out a lot more.