Today we have the benefit of technological aids, the like of which mankind has not had access to at any point in our history and it would be a shame not to use those to achieve our weight loss and health goals:
- Smart phone applications can give you access to recipes and information, help create shopping lists, and tell you how to make smarter food choices.
- Weight watchers lets you access plan information from anywhere and you can track your food and activity using these applications. The Weight Watchers iPhone Application can be accessed here.
- Using a pedometer will help you keep track of how many steps you have taken in a day and therefore how active you have been. It tells you how well you have done and can spur you to do better.
- High tech products help you monitor sleep duration and quality so you can get quality rest in pursuit of your weight loss goals.
- Information about just about anything can be obtained from the internet – blogs and other websites offer information but also tracking technology. Even networking sites such as Facebook and others give opportunities to connect with others and form groups of likeminded individuals.