Healthy weight loss requires nutritional carbohydrates which are present in vegetables, whole grains, fruits and legumes.
All of these foods will give the necessary vitamins, fiber and proteins required for your body.
Majority of health specialists feel that 45% to 55 % of daily calories should come from carbohydrates.
The diseases that are putting yourself into the risk, if you are carrying extra pounds are: diabetes, heart stoke, cancer, heart attack, arthritis and hyper tension. Losing your weight will help to control and prevent these diseases.
Steps for healthy weight loss:
- Eat less and exercise more for healthy weight loss: You should be cautious while eating. Count the number of calories that you are consuming. Eat only the required number of calories necessary for your body. The more you eat, the more your body stores energy. You should try to burn the calories that you intake. Otherwise these calories will be stored in the form of fat. You should perform exercise regularly to burn calories which are stored in your body. Eat fiber rich foods which will make you to feel full through out the day. [Exercises for Burning more Calories]
- Slowly Introduce changes in your food habits for healthy weight loss: Small changes will make big difference in your life. The changes usually mean making sacrifices. You should plan to eat healthy diet. Avoid crash dieting which leads to several health problems.
- Increase your activity levels by performing exercise for more time. Use steps to climb instead of using elevator. Try to avoid using vehicles for small distances; walking is the best exercise which will help in various aspects.
- Reduce your calorie intake by eating less lunch than the usual for healthy weight loss. Prefer to eat less food for more number of times. Try to take 5 servings of vegetables and fruits per day.
- Try to avoid drinking of soft drinks and sodas. These soft drinks will have high in calories. Replace these soft drinks and sodas with water.
- In order to attain healthy weight loss, drink as much water as you can in your daily routine. Water is the natural source which is free of cost and calories. It will help you in flushing out the fats present in your body.
- Use semi skimmed milk instead of using whole milk. Or use skimmed milk if you are using semi skimmed milk.
- Add the foods and shakes in your diet which are high in proteins for healthy weight loss. This protein helps your body to burn the calories that you eat through out the day.
- This healthy weight loss process is the slow and steady process. It is not safe to follow crash diets and using weight loss pills to lose your weight quickly. There are more chances to gain weight if you stop dieting or if you stop usage of weight loss pills.
In healthy weight loss method, you should be careful to get enough nutrients necessary for your body. Don’t over do exercise in single day. Follow particular time and schedule to perform exercise. This healthy weight loss is the best process without any side effects.