Home cholesterol test is the test which will help you in measuring cholesterol levels at home itself.
This test can be performed quickly and conveniently at your home. You can find home cholesterol tests at the local pharmacies.
These home cholesterol tests are approved by the food and drug administration.
Home access instant cholesterol test:
You have to control cholesterol levels because when cholesterol levels are high, it can cause heart diseases. The home access instant cholesterol test is as accurate as the test preferred by the doctors and medical labs.
With home cholesterol test kit, you can measure cholesterol levels only with fraction of the cost. You can measure your cholesterol level accurately within 15 minutes with this kit.
- This home cholesterol test is fast, accurate and easy to use.
- This test provides you professional health line.
- While performing this test, no need of doing fasting.
- This provides you 100% satisfaction and guarantee.
Need of performing home cholesterol test:
You have to perform this test because if your cholesterol level is high, then you have to face major risk factors such as developing heart disease and heart attack.
So, performing cholesterol test is very important to lower your cholesterol levels and reduce the risk factors of heart attack.
Not only heart problems, but also risk of coronary artery disease can be determined with the help of home cholesterol test.
These cholesterol tests have the following advantages:
- This cholesterol test is accurate up to 95% of the time when used correctly.
- You don’t need prescription; use this test as these are readily available.
- This home cholesterol test is available at the average cost of $14.00, so it is relatively inexpensive.
Home cholesterol test have some draw backs which will hurt you in long run:
- Total cholesterol reading is given by the most home cholesterol test kits. By this, you will miss very important information about the HDL and LDL levels as HDL and LDL levels will give you the true insight of how bad your cholesterol levels are.
- After completing this test, if your cholesterol levels are high then you should not be reluctant in following the care needed. If you are reluctant, then health practitioner should further continue testing in order to find how high your different cholesterol levels and triglycerides truly are. After this, once again you have to follow appropriate measures to lower them.
Now you can get accurate cholesterol levels in the digital format with the help of new cholesterol test. This new home cholesterol test will provide LDL, HDL levels, triglycerides and glucose levels. Although diagnosis is the first step to recovery, you have to consult health care practitioner.