Cholesterol is the waxy substance that builds up in the walls of the arteries.
If the cholesterol levels are too high, it can reduce the percentage of oxygen in the blood flowing to the heart and cause heart attacks.
Cholesterol monitor: Cholesterol monitor is the particular process in which you can able to monitor cholesterol present in your body.
In order to be fit without any health problems, you should maintain good cholesterol levels in your body.
There will be severe health problems with the increase of cholesterol levels in your body.
There are several causes for obtaining high cholesterol in your body such as heredity, age, food you take, etc. The most important thing that you should maintain if you have high cholesterol is “diet”.
Cholesterol monitor to control cholesterol levels: There are several chances to control cholesterol by following good diet. You need a certain amount of cholesterol to be healthy. Excess amount of cholesterol or saturated fats in your diet can have harmful effect.
Tips for cholesterol monitor:
- It is important to eat good food with limited fats to monitor your cholesterol. Your food should not contain high saturated fats and carbohydrates in them such as full-fat dairy products, egg yolks and liver.
- To reduce the cholesterol percentage in your body, you should go for less fat foods such as skinless lean meat, fish, vegetables, fruits, specially developed low fat spreads and yogurts.
- Many people believe that high cholesterol will occur in fat people only. No, it’s not true. Lean people can also have high cholesterol levels, but there are more chances for fat people to obtain high cholesterol levels. It’s better to check your cholesterol levels regularly.
- Check your weight. If you are over weight, then follow proper measures to reduce your weight. Practice exercise daily for about 40 minutes. It’s better to go for cardiovascular workouts for monitoring cholesterol in your body.
- Follow suitable diet plan. Your diet plan is an important aspect to control cholesterol levels in your body. You should ask your doctor to give the particular diet menu for monitoring your cholesterol. You should not eat fat foods and junk foods which have high cholesterol rates. [Lower Cholesterol Diet]
- Go for fresh fruits and vegetables which have high proteins and fewer carbohydrates. Spinach is the best food with high fiber, proteins and minerals. You should not eat the fruits which have high sugar levels and more carbohydrates in them.
- Test your cholesterol level in your body regularly. It’s better to buy a cholesterol monitor. This cholesterol monitor is electronic equipment which will help to check the cholesterol levels in your body. You should check your cholesterol levels with fasting that means in the morning and after eating the food. If you find high cholesterol levels after consuming food then it indicates that you have consumed the food which has high cholesterol levels.
So, monitor your cholesterol level with proper diet and exercise. Don’t neglect the cholesterol which is present in your body because high cholesterol levels will cause severe health problems.