Eating healthy food is necessary for everyone. You can include variety of foods which are nutritious; no need to stick for one food.
Eating healthy requires taking meals in regular intervals.
Eating healthy food will reduce the risk of chronic diseases such as heart disease, diabetes, osteoporosis, ward off high blood pressure and some types of cancers.
Eating healthy will help you in lowering the LDL cholesterol.
You can improve your overall health and well being by eating healthy. By eating healthy, you can feel better and can stay fit and active. This will also help you in fighting against stress.
Approach of healthy eating:
While eating, you have to take time to chew food because digestion starts from your mouth onwards. Digestion is the key for absorbing nutrients and to enjoy good health.
You should not eat while you are in stress as stress will make digestion compromised. So, you should not eat while driving, working and watching disturbing programs in TV.
While you are eating, if any stress situation happens, then try to stop eating and get relaxed by listening to some soothing music and then continue eating.
You have to eat slowly because your brain takes few minutes to tell that food is enough. You have to eat slowly that will help you to be alert, relaxed and provides you the feeling of best.
Remember that you have to take your food according to the work you do and physique you have. If you have more weight, then you have to concentrate on the number of calories your food contains.
How can you plan eating healthy?
For eating healthy food, you must prepare your own plan. By making your own plan, you can include variety of foods such as delicious vegetables, grains and fruits.
Once you know the basics of eating, it will not be complicate. You can plan for eating healthy by balancing good health. You can balance your good health by taking fruits, vegetables, bread, other cereals & potatoes, milk & dairy foods, meat fish & alternatives.
- You can take fruits as canned, dried, frozen, pure juices and as fresh. Along with the above fruits, you can include beans, pulses and lentils.
- You should include breakfast cereals, pasta, rice noodles, oats, bread and potatoes; any one of this group to every meal.
- You should not include butter, eggs and cream, but you can include milk, cheese, yoghurt and fromage.
- Eliminate the foods which have partially hydrogenated vegetable oils for reducing transfat in your diet.
- Eliminate the foods that are high in dietary cholesterol.
- Eliminate foods with added sugars and beverages.
- You should reduce eating nutrient poor foods.
Eating healthy is possible by following above plan. Eating healthy will help you live longer happily and successfully by achieving your dreams.