Do you really want to lose extra body pounds? One thing that you have to realize is that weight loss is directly linked to your body metabolism.
If you include foods that increase your body metabolism in your regular diet, you are sure to achieve desired weight loss.
However, if you don’t have any idea about foods that enhance your body metabolism, here are a few:
- Grapefruit: Many people think the grapefruit diet is a weight loss myth. But actually researchers at Scripps Clinic found that people who ate ½ a grapefruit in each meal for 12 weeks lost approximately 3.6 pounds. The study also implies that the typical chemical properties of Vitamin C fruits decreases the insulin levels and promote weight loss.
- Broccoli: This amazing leafy vegetable is not only loaded with calcium, but also includes a very good amount of vitamin C, vitamin A and fiber. It is very helpful to boost the body metabolism rate and aids quick weight loss.
- Berries: With their high fiber content and natural sugar content, berries greatly work to boost metabolism and carry a low amount of calories.
- Spicy peppers: Eat hot peppers to speed up your body metabolism. It also cools your food cravings and causes you to burn more calories.
- Water: Water is a great source to speed up your weight loss process and improves your body metabolism rate. It is a natural appetite suppressant that eliminates harmful toxins from your body.
Other than these, oatmeal, apples and pears, low fat yogurt, green tea, lean proteins like tuna, salmon are also helpful to improve the metabolism rate of your body.