Vegetarian diet plan is one of the best ways to lose weight, remain healthy and also stay environment friendly. As per dieticians a 2 week vegan menu can be a great start to dieting regime and also shows great results. There is no reason to believe that vegan diets are lifeless and bland; they can in fact be tastier than non vegetarian ones.
These delicious and nutritionally balanced meals are usually offered at three caloric levels – 1,200, 1,500 and 1,800 calories. The diet chart depends on individual need for weight loss. The recipes in a vegetarian diet plan involve many kinds of vegetarian protein sources, like tofu, legumes, whole grains, nuts, and cheese. Read on more to know about this vegan diet plan and its benefits –
What is Vegan Diet?
It contains only vegetables in all its variety. Such a diet helps in boosting up your metabolic rate. It also includes fruits which has a lot of health benefits. Vegan diet is the fastest and healthiest means to lose weight. Good thing about it is that it does not taste bland and actually a favorite of many.
The Ultimate Vegan Diet Plan
- When you start making your diet chart, select a short time period. Human nature is such that we do not stick to rules for long. Hence start with short periods and see whether you can stick to the diet plan.
- Your diet should include fruits, vegetables and starch. No excess oil or fat based substances should be included in the diet.
- For vegan diet plan to work, you need to stay away from alcohol. Alcohol is responsible for increasing uric acid in the system and thus results in water retention that harms the process of natural detoxification.
- Another important factor for vegan diet to work is to drink lots of water. Around 8-10 glasses of water is very essential for vegan diet chart to show its results. Since vegan diet do not have carbohydrates in it, one need to drink water to retain energy.
What Are The Benefits Vegan Plan?
Vegan diet not only leads to loss of body weight, but provides strength to the body as well. Your body remains light and feels fresh and energetic all the time. The other benefits associated with such a diet are as follows:
- If followed strictly, a vegan diet can help lose good weight within a week.
- It is a nutritious diet that makes your skin healthy and glowing.
- It works as a natural detoxification and flushes out harmful toxins from the body.
- This diet also helps in reducing weight from specific body part like tummy and thus gives a tones figure.