Including a wide variety of fresh veggies is one of the most basic steps to making your diet healthy.
Follow these simple tips to achieve it:
- Take them as snacks: Particularly if you have a habit of snacking between meals, use this as a way to get more veggies in your regular diet. You can eat as many carrots and cucumbers as you want in between your meals, and even go so far as to spread celery with peanut butter.
- Make vegetable omelets: Add a wide variety of vegetables to your omelet in the morning. It not only adds taste, but also provides you with a great way of including a variety of vegetables in your diet. You can add mushrooms, jalapenos, onions, tomatoes and many more.
- Prepare creative salads: Salads are one of the best ways to add different vegetables to your diet. Eating salad before every meal not only promotes portion control but also offers a great opportunity to add lots of veggies to your diet. [Vegetarian Diet]
- Prepare vegetable juices: Along with fresh citrus fruit juices at breakfast, you can also add fresh vegetable juices like carrot juice as a part of your breakfast menu.
- Experiment new flavors: Experiment with unusual veggies like long beans and be open to new textures and flavors of veggies. Don’t make the decision that you won’t like something before having tried it.