Searching for diet supplements for quick weight loss?
Diet supplements greatly aids in weight loss to many overweight people.
You may find many weight lost products such as up to 50 dietary supplements and 125 commercial combination drugs in drug stores.
You will be more beneficial if you follow regular exercise program and a healthy diet in conjunction with diet supplements.
Most of the diet plans are initially proven as effective for weight loss, but once you complete the diet then you will automatically regain your weight, since the weight loss program generally consists of water and lean muscle tissues as primary components.
Diet supplements aid in decreasing the fatty tissues and increasing the ratio of lean muscles.
The diet supplements that help in losing weight are divided into three categories. They include fat blockers, fat metabolizing and inhibitors to produce fatty acids or lipogenesis inhibitors. Here are some supplements for weight loss.
Weight loss diet supplements:
- One of the most popular weight loss diet supplements is Chromium, but there is no scientific evidence which proves its safety and efficiency.
- Guar gum and chitosan also act as diet supplements, but they were proven as ineffective and usually they are not suggested by the doctor. Guar gum is a supplement that increases satiety. You need to take this supplement four grams per day then only it will be beneficial for your weight loss.
- Chitosan is one of the most popular fat blocking diet supplements. This supplement can be extracted from the surface of shellfish. Chitosan has positive electric charge that attracts negatively charged materials. The negatively charged materials in your body are fats and bile acids so they can be attracted by chitosan thus limiting before entering into the bloodstream.
- The most popular fat metabolizing substances include – Gamma linolenic Acid, L-carnitine, and various lipotropics.
- A fatty nutrient named as Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) greatly helps in weight loss. GLA aids in increasing brown fat activity to burn the fat or fuel.
- The most common lipogenesis inhibitor is Hydoxycitric Acid (HCA). This diet supplement slows down the production of fats after the metabolism of carbohydrates and proteins. You need to take this supplement once in a day. Hydrocitric acid inhibits mitochondrial citrate lyase, which increases the production of acetyle coenzyme A and decreases synthesis of lipids.
- Green tea is one of the most popular diet supplements which enhances fat oxidation and heat production also called as thermogenesis. But it won’t cause considerable weight loss when used regularly.
- Pyruvate is another weight loss diet supplement and it can be taken six grams per day for overweight individuals.
- Dandelion is a diet supplement that helps to raise water elimination. This supplement is also called as diuretic drug.
- Cascara acts as a laxative agent. When you take the drug for extended period it can cause adverse side effects.
Some dietary supplements improve your body’s efficiency in processing fats in your diet. Some others increase your calorie expenditure. If you want to consider any of the diet supplements it is better to consult your physician first.
Most of the diet supplements can be taken only under your doctor’s supervision. Your doctor will greatly help you in finding the supplements that are safe and effective for your health.