So named because it is based on the stimulating herb derived from ephedrine, the Ephedra diet pill is a beta-adrenergic agonist.
Scientific evidence for Ephedra diet pills
Usually, ephedrine acts as a power stimulator which boosts the metabolism. This pill can also be used to treat various conditions such as asthma, common cold, and blockage of bronchial tubes.
Studies show that this herb has great benefits for weight trainers, athlete and bodybuilders. Among those, some of the amazing benefits are weight loss, burning fat and maintaining muscle strength.
Who needs Ephedra diet pill?
Athletes take Ephedra to boost performance. Also, bodybuilders can benefit from Ephedra in various ways. The herb causes the breakdown of fat cells and stimulates muscles and enhances performance.
Side-effects of Ephedra diet pill:
- The pill is not proposed for people less than 18 years.
- Don’t use the pill if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Don’t use the pill if you have high blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmias, phechromacytoma, liver thyroid, diabetes, anemia, anxiety, nervousness, depression, psychiatric diseases, stroke or seizures.
- Don’t use the pill if you are getting treatment for prostate enlargement.
- If you experience any feelings like tremors, dizziness, headache, tingling, heart palpitations, sleeplessness, nervousness or any tingling sensation, immediately stop taking the pill and consult your doctor.