Phentermine diet pill is the prescription weight loss diet pill. It is used for suppressing your appetite in weight loss process.
These diet pills will not only suppress appetite, it will also boost your energy level.
The results are guaranteed if you use these pills by changing your diet and by performing exercises regularly.
Phentermine diet pills have approved certification from FDA for short term appetite suppression and to lose weight.
These pills will be prescribed to the persons who are at increased health risk due to over weight. These diet pills costs less than other FDA approved diet pills such as meridia and xenical.
These phentermine diet pills should not be taken by you:
- If you have arteriosclerosis (hardening of arteries)
- If you have high blood pressure or heart diseases
- If you have taken a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) such as tranylcypromine (parnate), isocarboxazid (marplan) or phenelzine (nardil) in the last few days
- If you have a glaucoma
- If you have a history of alcohol or drug abuse
- These diet pills should not be taken by you, if you are a pregnant because these pills may harm your unborn baby
- These pills should not be consumed while feeding your baby through breast
You should tell your problems to doctor before using these phentermine diet pills such as:
- Seizure disorder or epilepsy disorder
- Anxiety disorder
- Several internal problems with your thyroid
- Problems with diabetes
The process of taking phentermine diet pill:
- You should take a clear suggestion from your doctor regarding how and when to use these phentermine diet pills.
- Take the dose of these diet pills with full glass of water.
- Generally doctor may suggest you to take these diet pills on an empty stomach or before taking a meal.
- You may be affected with insomnia if you take these diet pills at the evening time.
- Don’t chew or crush these diet pills.
- Never try to take more than prescribed medication for you. Consuming too much diet pills may create several health problems.
- Store these diet pills away from heat and moisture.
The symptoms that will be attained to you due to overdose of phentermine diet pills:
- Rapid breathing
- Irregular heart beat
- Sometimes you need to seek emergency medical attention.
The side effects that you can get with phentermine diet pills are:
- Allergic reactions
- High blood pressure and irregular heartbeats
- Abnormal behavior, confusion or hallucinations
- Nervousness or anxiety
- Tremor or restlessness
- Dizziness or headache
- Unpleasant taste in your mouth or dry mouth
Take proper measures while using these phentermine diet pills. Go for immediate check-up if you feel the symptoms of side effects.